Variable Speed 5.5KVA Program Assembly
- Buy 2 for $945.00 each and save 25%
What are the benefits of buying variable speed drive program assembly?
The main bonus is that it's already assembled onto the plate
Variable Speed Drives (VSD) are also known as Variable Frequency Drives (VFD).
They are a pure sine wave action providing the ability to control motor speeds.
By reducing the high impact shock loads you will reduce energy.
Symbol: Function Description
R.S.T: Input terminal of AC line power. （220V/240V AC class for single input and single phase output.
U.V.W: Output terminal of the inverter
P+.PR: Connector for braking resistor.
E: Ground terminal: the third method of grounding for 220V/240V.
Frequency Control Range: 0.1~2500.0Hz
Accuracy: Digital: 0.1%（-10~40℃）; Analog: 0.1% （25±10℃）
Setting Resolution: Digital: 0.1Hz; Analog: 1‰ of max. Operating frequency
Output Resolution: 0.1Hz
Operator Setting Method: Press directly ←∧∨ to set.
Analog Setting Method: External Voltage 0-5V，0-10V，4-20mA，0-20mA.
Other Functions: Frequency lower limit, starting frequency, stopping frequency and three skip frequencies
General Ramp Control: Selectable 4-speed steps ramp-up and -downtime (0.1-6500s).
Torque Control: Torque increase settable by max. 10.0%. The starting torque can reach 150% at 1.0Hz.
Multi-Inputs: 6 multi-function input terminals for 8–speed steps control, program operation, switching of 4-speed Ramp, UP/DOWN function, counter, external emergency stop and other functions.
Multi-Outputs:5 multi-output for displaying of running, zero speed, counter, external abnormity, program operation and other information and warnings.
Other Functions: Auto Voltage Regulation（AVR）, Decelerating Stop or Coasting Stop, DC Braking, Auto Reset and Restart, Frequency Track, PLC Program Control, Traverse Control, Drawing Control, Auto Energy Saving, Carrier Adjustable (Up to 20KHz), etc.
Overload Protection: Electronic relay protection motor drive.Drive（for constant torque150%/1 min. for the kinds of fan 120%/1min.）
Fuse Protection: Fuses provide open circuit overload protection.
Over-voltage 220V/240V class：DC Voltage ＞400V.
Under-voltage:220V class：DC Voltage ＜200V.
Restart After Instant Stop: Restart with Frequency Track after Instant Stop
Stall Protection: Stall protection in ramp operation
Output Short Circuit: Electrical circuit protection
Other Functions: Fin and heat sink over-heat protection, restriction of reverse running, direct start after power on, fault reset, parameter lock PID, one-drive-more, etc.
- High-quality Mitsubishi pcb chip
- PID control: Advanced PID closed-loop arithmetic, quick responding speed and high suitability;
- Easy PLC function can realize 16 legs of speed and inverter control function;
- Low output ratting torque0.5HZ-150%, low speed running ability;
- Carrier adjustable by 16KHZ, completely soundless working environment;
- Broad voltage working area
- Auto voltage regulation (AVR) technique, for ensuring the inverter load capability;
- Various control technique by both synchronization and non-synchronization, dynamically realize fast starting without changing brakes;
- With perfect error protection and short circuit starting protection capability;
- ISO9001 certification
|Output Voltage:||208-240VAC (analogous to Input Voltage)|
|Input Frequency:||48-63 Hz|
|Output Frequency:||0-400 Hz|
|Input Phase:||Single phase|
|Output Phase:||Single phase|
|Input Power:||220V class：220±15%|
|5-Digits Display & Status Indicator Lamp:||Displaying frequency, current, revolution, voltage, counter, temperature, FOR or REV rotation, and fault, etc.|
|Humidity:||0-95% Relative Humidity（without dew)|
- Dimensions: 320 x 230 x 230 (mm)
- Gross weight packed 5.2kg
- Net Weight: 4.4 kgs