US Extension Cord 10A UEP Black
USA Extension lead to suit the range of 8ZED voltage converters from 240V to 120V. 16 AWG Black 10A.
This range of extension leads allow you to keep the converter stationary whilst you remain mobile with your USA Appliance.
This extension lead features a 3 core construction complimented by a black outer layer to ensure it can handle the rigours of any work site or home.
A Convenient way to get power where its needed without moving the larger more bulky converters.
Please Note : This range of leads does NOT convert 240V to run 120V. To run International appliances you will need an 8ZED Step Down Transformer / Voltage Converter.
14.6m (15'), 7.6m (25'), 15.2m (50')
- Inspect cable thoroughly before each use
- Do not plug more than the specified watts into this lead
- Do not run through door ways, holes in ceiling, walls or floors
- Make sure appliance is off before connecting and dis-connecting this lead
- Keep away from water and do not use when wet
- Do not plug one extension cord into another
- AVOID OVERHEATING. Uncoil the full lenght of the cord and do not cover
All Electrical cords can be hazardous, Misuse can result in fire or death by electrical shock. Before use please take the time to read the SAFETY TAG Fitted to the 8ZED Extension lead. If no SAFETY TAG is present please contact where you purchased from to have the product exchanged.
- 120V AC
- 10A Maximum
- ETL Certified
- 7.6 & 15.2 Meter lengths available
- 3 Prong Polarized
- Wire Guage:14/3
- Black Vinyl Casing
- Kink resistant