Sitz Bath Graphite with Epsom Salts Infusion 5 sachet pack
Sitz Bath, 5 Epsom Salts Sachets for Haemorrhoids treatment. Super comfort portable bidet and Natural Soothing Infusion haemorrhoid treatment. Fast delivery. Pharmaceutical-grade Epsom Salts Infusion. Run solution from infusion bag over the inflamed area into Sitz bath. Buy Australian no hidden overseas fees. Tough resilient polymer, shipped in a strong recyclable box. Economic and easy-clean design. Soothes inflammation, haemorrhoids (piles), anal fissures, rectal surgery, episiotomy, uterine cramps, inflammatory bowel and infections of the bladder, prostate or vagina.
Sitz Hip Bath for Haemorroids - ideal to soothe, heal and relieve the pain
About the Bidet Bath for Haemorroids Superior Kit
Jinni MD TM Sitz Bath Superior quality manufacture super comfort portable bidet with Epsom Salts to ease discomfort in the lower part of the body, eg: post-partum, haemorrhoids (piles) treatment, anal fissures, rectal surgery, an episiotomy, uterine cramps, inflammatory bowel disease, and infections of the bladder, prostate or vagina.
- Kit SITZ-BR comprises: Hip bath, graduated bag, adjustable flow control clamp, kink resistant tubing, tough plain shipper box
- High quality toughened polymer hip bath has superior strength so it is durable and easy to clean
- Epsom Salts 5 sachet. Each sachet is sufficient for bath 2L (2000cc) solution
JINNI Graphite Portable Bidet Bath for Haemorrhoids Kit Features:
- Fast shipping Australian owned and based
- Save money, discrete Australian based strong plain packaging so it gets to you in top condition
- Fast relief assists in recuperation
- Clear easy to follow instructions for use
- Durable toughened Polymer lightweight but tough manufacture
- Fits all standard toilets
- Kink resistant tubing assures even flow from solutions bag
- Wide contoured edges ensure comfort in use
- Solution bag may be hung above toilet or set on tank top
- Convenient on/off Valve
- Tubing anchored by latch to bottom of bowl to control direction of flow
- Side venting to prevent accidental overflow
- Additional solutions bags available
- Epsom for haemorrhoids and Herbal for postpartum Infusion bags available
Natural Pharmaceutical grade Epsom Salts Infusion for use with JINNI MD SITZ Hip Bath Kit – Epsom Salts bag suitable for 2L infusion.
Sitz Baths are used to assist the natural restorative process following treatment of haemorrhoids. By simply sitting on the bath and using the flow from the solution bag to irrigate irritated or swollen rectal area. Soaking the body regularly in pharmaceutical grade Epsom Salt baths helps relieve inflammation and pain, which are both symptoms of haemorrhoids. The hip bath for haemorrhoids kit will heal any abrasions or soreness that occurs when haemorrhoids get overly irritated. Always consult a qualified medical practitioner.
Haemorrhoid sufferers usually find that this annoying problem makes their life miserable, because it can set off a wide range of uncomfortable symptoms.
What are haemorrhoids?
Haemorrhoid cushions are present in our anal canal within which lies a small network of blood vessels. These vessels can swell up under great pressure and strain, which is usually the case when a person becomes constipated and constant straining occurs. The swelling of blood vessels, either occurring within the anal canal, or outside, is referred to as the medical condition known as haemorrhoids. This is not a serious health problem and may be easily dealt with natural treatment methods.
How can Epsom Salts help with haemorrhoids?
EPSOM SALT is actually not a salt, but a mineral compound in its purest form. Magnesium and sulphate are the main ingredients of Epsom salt. Magnesium and sulphate are absorbed through the skin and have numerous health benefits when used in their natural form. Epson Salts are also used in beauty treatments to revitalise and soften skin as well as household and gardening applications.
Magnesium helps to regulate body enzymes that lessen hardening of blood vessels, helping to improve muscle function and nerve fibres. Magnesium also helps to decrease inflammation. The sulphates can help in absorption of nutrients and eliminate toxic substances.
This kit contains 5 Epsom Salts Pharmaceutical Grade Natural Soothing Infusion Refill Sachets
How to prepare the the Bath Herbal Infusion
1. Dissolve vacuum sealed sachet of Epsom Salts bag in warm water. Each sachet is sufficient for the bath 2L (2000cc) solution.
2. Adjust the flow control on the solution bag tube so that the solution runs gently over the rectal area over a 10 to 15-minute period.
3. Dry thoroughly and moisturise with baby oil or aloe vera gel.
(Do not use soaps after this soak, which could interfere with the action of the salts medicinal benefits.)
How to prepare your Hip Bath
1. Raise Toilet lid and seat.
2. Place Jinni MDTM bath basin on toilet bowl with “front” designation towards the front of the bowl.
3. Fill it with warm water (38 degrees – 40 degrees C or 100 degrees – 105 degrees F) half to two thirds full.
4. Insert Jinni MDTM Sitz Hip Bath tube from the douche bag through to the front or the rear entry hole in the Bath basin.
Snap or secure the Bath tube into channel in basin bottom.
5. Prepare your solution bag by positioning the flow control clamp towards Jinni MDTM Bath bag.
6.Using clamp, close tubing by sliding clamp over tube from wide to narrow side.
7. Open top of the bag and fill with hot water (38 degrees – 40 degrees C or 100 degrees – 105 degrees F)
8. Place or hang bag above Jinni MDTM Sitz Bath.
9. Sit on Bath for 10-15 minutes while directing the solution over lower body area to be treated.
10. To maintain water temperature in the basin, adjust the flow rate from the douche bag by sliding clamp on the tube from narrow to wide side.
(Overflow water will drain through the openings at the back of the Jinni MDTM Sitz bath basin).
11. Once desired temperature is reached, close the clamp by sliding clamp over tube from wide to narrow side.
12. After treatment, empty and rinse the basin.
Use your Jinni MDTM bath as often as recommended by your doctor; generally several times a day as needed to ease discomfort.
Jinni MD Hip Bath Graphite Kit - Contents:
Graphite (Grey) bath basin
Solution douche bag
Tubing with flow control clamp
Gross weight including shipper box approx.: 0.7kg
5 Epsom Salts Sachets (each sachet is suitable for one use. Extra sachets can be purchased online)
Hip Bath Cleaning:
Empty remaining water into the toilet.
Rinse Jinni MDTM Sitz bath with hot water.
Wipe very well and dry it thoroughly.
Replace back into a plastic bag to prevent contamination.
WARNING: This product is designed for single patient use only.
Caution: To Avoid burns, temperature of water used SHOULD NOT EXCEED - 43 degrees C (110 degrees F).