Prenatal Cradle Maternity Support
The original Prenatal Cradle by It’s You Babe offers full orthotic support of your torso and sacroiliac brace
The flannel backed, medical-grade elastic bands are designed to surround and support the entire tummy.
The lower womb support band provides lift and support necessary to improve circulation and relieve pelvic pressure.
The side expander bands support the pregnant tummy and reduce back and forth sway. They also relieve pressure while turning from side to side in bed at night.
Shoulder straps that criss-cross in front simply hold all the other support bands in place. They’re not weight-bearing so they will help relieve stress on the shoulders.
So effective and comfortable you’ll forget you have it on!
Also an effective orthotic support for non-pregnant patients who have a pendulous abdomen.
- Effective orthotic support for the back and abdomen
- Gently improves posture while easing many discomforts felt during pregnancy
- Lifts weight from the pelvis improving circulation and reducing leg and ankle swelling
- Can reduce back and abdominal pain, round ligament strain, pelvic pressure, hip separation, and Pubic Symphysis Disorder pain
- Soft, flexible and comfortable elastics lay flat against the skin so there is no bulk under clothing
- Open abdominal design is cool and comfortable
- Enthusiastically recommended by Healthcare Professionals as for their sacroiliac support
Back pain, Abdominal strain, Lordosis, Sciatica pain and Hip strain.
Symptoms of Pubic Symphysis and Hip Separation.
9 Sizes - Extra Petite to Extra Large, plus 2 tall sizes
64% Polyester, 23% Spandex, 9% Cotton, 4% Nylon
- Garment is designed to be worn under clothing.
- Easily slip on over your head like a T-Shirt.
You should not feel 'squeezed' into the garment. It is designed to gently lift and support without compression.
- Adjust garment support band up and down for more or less support as needed.
- No need to remove for toileting.
- When you need to take the garment off simply slip the straps off your shoulders, pull over your tummy and carefully step out of the garment.
We always recommends you speak with your doctor when experiencing pain during pregnancy.
Wash in cold water on gentle cycle with like colors. Line Dry. Use a garment bag for extended life of the garment.
|CURRENT Pregnancy Weight||US PANT SIZE
|AUS PANT SIZE
|Extra-Petite||81-91 cm||40-56 Kg||0-3||4-6|
|Petite||86-102 cm||56-66 kg||3-6||8-10|
|Small||91-107 cm||66-80 kg||7-10||10-14|
|Medium||99-114 cm||80-90 kg||10-14||16-18|
|Med-Large||104-119 cm||90-112 kg||14-18||18-22|
|Large||109-127 cm||112-136 kg||18-24||22-28|
|Extra Large||114-132 cm||136-158 kg||24-28||28-32|
|Tall/Small *||91-107 cm||56-90 kg||10-14||14-18|
|Tall/Medium*||99-114 cm||90-112 kg||14-18||18-22|
|*Tall sizes are for women 178 cm or taller|