Caravan Camper Lynx Leveler Kit
The complete Caravan Camper LYNX Kit Comprises 10 Leveling Blocks, 2 Stop n Chocks, 4 Caps, 2 Nylon kit bags. Almost indestructible, handy and convenient to pack but large enough for plenty of height and easy interlocking set up. Anti-skid surface, resists deforming under heavy load. Special web design to avoid sinking into soft sand or dirt.
- Buy 2 for $152.00 each and save 1%
Everything you need to drain, store and stabilize your Caravan and Campervan!
The safe and inexpensive alternative to level your caravan or camper trailer.
A must for every recreational vehicle owner!
Lynx Levelers™ Complete Kit are the Levelers - designed to interlock under the weight of any caravan or camper trailer.
Built for all types of surfaces, replacing leveling blocks, jack pads, stabilizer pads and stacker blocks and wheel ramps and chocks in a single kit.
Just drive your caravan or camper trailer onto the Lynx Leveler™ - it's that easy!
The Complete Kit contains:
- 10 Lynx Levelers™ blocks.
- 2 Lynx Stop N Chock alignment guides and chocks
- 4 Lynx Caps for extra height and mounting stability
- 2 Nylon kit carry bags.
The only leveling system you will ever need!
- Safe and easy to use
- Made from space-age plastic
- Conveniently packaged in a nylon bag
- Weighs less than 3.6kg
- Blocks come apart easily
- 10 blocks per kit
- Easily stored
- Robust practically Indestructible
- Withstands extreme weight
- Max weight ratings is 18,000kg
- 3 year warranty included
Compare to Wood or Brick
Wood or brick off cuts are heavy to pack and carry. Wood will split and rot, bricks will crack. Worst of all they form unstable slippery surfaces.
Parking your Caravan/Camper Trailer
- Select your campsite
- Always attempt to position your caravan/camper trailer in the most naturally level location of the site
Position Lynx Levelers™ Blocks
- Determine which wheels must be raised
- Remove the Lynx Levelers™ from the nylon bag
- Stack the Lynx Levelers™ into a pyramid shape, using their interlocking design, to the desired height
- Position the stack of Lynx Levelers in front of or behind the wheels to be raised
Drive Caravan/Camper Trailer onto Blocks
- Drive your caravan/camper trailer onto the top of the stack
- If the vehicle is still not level, drive your vehicle off the stack and remove or add Lynx Levelers™ blocks to the desired height
- Drive your caravan/camper trailer to the top of the stack
- Set the parking brake and turn off the engine
Leaving your Campsite
- Drive your caravan/camper trailer off the top of the stack of Lynx Levelers™
- Set your parking brake and turn off your vehicle's engine
- Pick up the Lynx Levelers™ blocks and return them to the nylon storage bag
- Store the complete Lynx Levelers™ kit in a safe storage compartment in your caravan/camper trailer
- When using Lynx Levelers™ under hydraulic jacks or fifth wheel support jacks, always stack at least 2 blocks high. Do not use blocks upside down.
- Always remove large stones and obstacles from under Lynx Levelers™ to create a smooth surface and prevent breakage of product.
- Ensure all people in the area are standing clear of the vehicle prior to moving vehicle.
- Do not crawl under vehicle when Lynx Levelers™ are in use.
Configuration & Uses
Lynx Levelers™ can be used in multiple configurations to acheive your required lift.
And can be used in a variety of applications for all your leveling and stabilizing needs:
- 5th Wheel Jacks
- Single Wheels
- Dual Wheels
- Tandem Axels
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Hydraulic Jacks
- Tongue Jacks
Stop N Chock
The original self positioning guide for Single, Dual and Tandem Wheel Caravans, Motorhomes and Camper Vans.
The second component of the Complete Kit are the LYNX STOP 'N CHOCK.
Leveling your RV just got easier - hit the top of your leveler stack every time.
Place the LYNX STOP 'N CHOCK on the stack of LYNX LEVELERS.
Butt the stack up to the wheels - slowly idle your RV to the top of the stack until you STOP... 'N CHOCK.
Its that easy.
- Strong and durable
- Safe and easy to use
- Easy to clean.
- Comprehensive 3 year warranty
- Pack contains 2 Stop 'N Chock wheel chocks.
Using Stop 'N Chock
- Stack the LYNX LEVELERS up to the desired height and position at the front OR back of the wheels that need to be raised.
RECOMMENDED: Place the LYNXCAP on top of your LYNX LEVELERS to create a flat surface.
- Place the LYNX STOP 'N CHOCK on the stack of your LYNX LEVELERS.
- Drive your RV onto the tops of your stacks.
- Turn off your engine and set your parking brakes.
NOTE: If your RV is not level, drive it away from the stacks, turn off your engine, and set your parking brakes.
Repeat steps 1 to 4.
We found other products you might like!
- Boat Trailer Lynx Leveler KitSpecial Price $158.00 Regular Price $169.00
- Lynx Leveler Pack - Caravan, Motorhome Levelers 10packSpecial Price $99.00 Regular Price $124.00
- 150W Pure Sine Cup Power Inverter 12V VPSpecial Price $189.00 Regular Price $198.00
- Gripmaster EfficiencySpecial Price $500.00 Regular Price $660.00
- Gripmaster Efficiency with 150W inverterSpecial Price $608.00 Regular Price $760.00