Lynx Cap for Lynx Levelers
- Buy 2 for $33.00 each and save 6%
when you want a full flat surface on top of your original LYNX LEVELERS.
Carton contains 4 LYNXCAPS
21cm x 21cm x 3cm
The unique interlocking design of LYNXCAP means it will not increase the stack height and ensures a secure fit on your original LYNX LEVELERS
Using LYNX CAP
1. Stack the LYNX LEVELERS up to the desired height and position at the front OR back of the wheels that need to be raised.
2. Place the LYNX CAP on top of your LYNX LEVELERS to create a flat surface.
3. Drive your RV onto the tops of your stacks.
RECOMMENDED: Place the LYNX STOP 'N CHOCK on the stack of your LYNX LEVELERS so you know where to stop your RV.
4. Turn off your engine and set your parking brakes.
NOTE: If your RV is not level, drive your RV away from the stacks, turn off your engine, and set your parking brakes. Repeat steps 1 to 4.