GSL KBI Dual Battery Controller 12V
This unit allows you to have two batteries to be charged from your engine alternator at the same time. When your engine is on and the start battery is fully charged the KBI will begin charging the second (house) battery simultaneously. If level of the start battery drops the KBI disengages from charging the auxiliary battery and sures the main battery is always fully charged. "Battery 1 Priority"
When stationary or camped for the night the start battery is isolated which eliminates the possibility of draining it, ensuring that you always have enough charge to start your engine.
There are many names for these on the market, Dual Battery Controllers, SBI , KBI, VSR Voltage sensitive relays and Battery isolators.
Designed and manufactuerd in Australia by GSL Electronics for 4WD, caravan and Camper trailer enthusiasts.
• Introducing GSL Electronics' new Battery Isolator, The
KBI series… it has the coolest operating temperature
when energised, and lowest standby current draw.
• Available in 12 and 24VDC versions at 100amp.
• Optional LED for operating indication, and fault indication
• Aux. battery will disconnect at low voltage even in override mode.
Protection from loss of main battery
• 2 second delay for operation
• High voltage disconnection, if regulator fails, trips isolator to protect Aux Battery.
• No damage from short surges up to 50v.
|Connect Voltage||13.2V / 26.4V|
|Disconnect Voltage||12.7V / 25.4V|
|100 Amps - Continuous Rating||YES|
|LED and Override Wire to Positive.||YES|
|No Voltage/ Load Required on Aux. Battery||YES|