Actimove Rhizo Forte Thumb Orthosis Brace
The ability of the thumb to oppose the fingers is often taken for granted. When the thumb is injured due to an acute injury or a chronic illness, the patient’s life can be severely impacted due to pain and loss of function.
The objective of any treatment is to get patients back to using their hand and back to their normal daily life. The ‘one of a kind’ Actimove® Rhizo Forte brace is designed to restrict thumb movement whilst maintaining the daily functionality of the hand. The Red Dot® award winning design ensures the immobilisation of the CMC and MCP joints without restricting the movement of the wrist and the other four fingers.
- Low profile design with sooth edges for added comfort
- Easy to clean
- Easy to apply with one hand
- Effectively restrics thumb movement while leaving 4 fingers and wrist to move freely
- Mouldable core to adjust for the perfect fit
- Available in sizes small, medium and large for the left or right hand
- Rhuematoid Arthritis of the thumb
- Ulner collateral ligament injuries of the MCP1 joint
- Soft tissue injuries
- Ligament Instability
- Post operative immobilisation
To find your size please measure your hand and refer to the chart below