1500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter 24V Marine
- Buy 2 for $795.00 each and save 1%
8ZED Marine Pure Sine power Inverter range is the Boating Enthusiast's choice. Designed and built from high-quality components developed for humid and challenging all-terrain environments. Special conformal coating of PCB ensures better protection against corrosion build-up in moisture-laden environments. The key features are its high performance, delivering clean Pure Power whilst maintaining efficiency.
All 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Marine Inverters are direct DC to AC and will require manual change over switch when connecting to mains shore power.
This quiet running, robust and reliable 24V Model DC to AC marine inverter, connects to standard Australian 3 pin, 10A electrical devices of up to 1500 Watts. With the 8ZED 1500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of appliances, anywhere, anytime.
WARNING: The 8ZED Marine Series is not ignition protected and must not be located in engine compartments or with gasoline-fueled engines under any circumstances.
Install away from sensitive electronic equipment - High powered inverters can generate levels of RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Locate any electronic equipment susceptible to radio frequency and electromagnetic interference as far away from the inverter as possible.
All 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Marine Inverters are guaranteed high performance and have a 2 Year Warranty.
C-Tick approved labelling for compliance with Australian regulations.
ACMA registration number: 8ZED - E3780
- Input Voltage: 21-30VDC
- Output Voltage: 230-240V AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 0.5%Hz
- Continuous Output Power: 1500W
- Peak Output Power: 3000W
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Output USB Port: 5V, 2.1A
- Idle Draw: <1.0A
- AC Regulation (THD): 3%
- Efficiency: 90%
- Operating Temperature: -10C → 40C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 22±1.0V
- Low Input Voltage Shutdown: 21V±1.0V
- High Input Voltage Shutdown: 29.6+/-1.0V
- Overheat Protection: 85C-90C
- Reverse Polarity Protected: YES
- Dimensions of Inverter inc mounting plates and terminals: 372 x 230 x 108 mm
- Inverter Weight: 4.65kg
- Weight inc Packaging: 5.75kg
Included: 1 x instruction booklet, Remote control with 5m lead, Red and Black Battery Cables.