1000W Projecta Modified Sine Wave Inverter 12V
- Buy 2 for $291.00 each and save 1%
Peak Power Technology
Heavy duty MOSFET transistors and a high output transformer allow the inverter to power maximum loads from start up.
Superior Noise Free Filtering
All Projecta inverters have EMC filtering and large electrolytic capacitors for smoother power delivery so your TV, radio, DVD, computers, etc, run as though they are on mains power.
Twin 240V Power Outlets
Any combination of sockets can be used, provided the combined load does not exceed the inverter's rating.
Low Battery Voltage Protection
To protect your battery from permanent damage caused by a deep discharge, the IM1000 has a low battery warning buzzer and shut off.
Thermostatically Controlled Cooling Fan
A built in cooling fan ensures that the inverter continues to provide reliable power for longer periods when under heavy loads.
Internally Bonded Earth System
All Projecta inverters have an internally bonded earth system. This ensures that in the event of a 240V appliance failing, the inverter will immediately shut down, preventing any chance of electrocution.
Allows the inverter to be easily mounted.
- Input Voltage: 12V DC, 120A Max
- Output Voltage: 230/240V AC 50Hz (Modified Sine Wave)
- Output Power: 1000W Continuous (2000W Peak)
- Ideal Battery Size: 75-250Ah
- Minimum Battery Size: 75Ah, 550CCA
- Run Time with 1000W on 75Ah Battery: 15 min
- Run Time with 100W Globe on 75Ah Battery: 6 hours
- Dimensions: 300mm x 240mm x 78mm
- Weight: 4Kg
- Approvals: Electrical Safety, EMC
- 1 Year Warranty